Lots of useful resources all in one place.
Councillors newsletters to residents
- You cannot add emails from casework to your distribution list
- For every single person on your list, you must either have a digital copy of the form on mailchimp, or a signed hard copy – download hard copy forms here.
- I will be sending you all a link soon for an oline signup.
- If you would like Olly to set up your Mailchimp for you, please get in touch
- Roadgroup maps – click here for Poplar & Limehouse and Bethnal Green & Bow
- Full list of all road groups in all wards here – you should copy these into your own excel sheet to track locally. Also shows which road groups are concierged.
Voting and franchise
- The best way to register to vote is online at www.gov.uk/register-to-vote
- For those who want to register by post, link to register to vote form here
- Link to postal vote form here
- Paper forms should be sent to Electoral Services, Town Hall, Mulberry Place, 5 Clove Crescent, London E14 2BG but ONLY by the voter themselves.
- DO NOT fill in, assist someone in filling in, handle, store or send any filled out voter registration or postal vote forms, even for friends or family.
- Who is eligible to vote? Please click here for the exact definition of the franchise.
- Students – they often tell us they are registered at home, not here. They can be registered in both! Do let them know – they can register online in the normal way.